Thursday, June 22, 2006

Elementary carpentry





This is the windowsill that Patience built.




This is the window, as yet lacking the windowsill that Patience built:













This is the guy who stars in the video which guided Patience through the windowsill that she built. That's Tom Silva from This Old House. I worked night shift, something I don't usually do, and during the 3:00am-5:00am dead time, I looked up home improvement help on the internet and found some neat little how-to movies. J and I built the windowsill together. I was in charge of measuring and planning and he made the cuts.

2 comments:

  1. Well done, neighbor! That's one nice windowsill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    ReplyDelete