Saturday, September 16, 2006

No Mrs. Palfrey

Am seriously annoyed because Cville Weekly says that Mrs. Palfrey at the Claremont is showing at the Vinegar Hill theater. I got all excited because this is one of my very favorite books and I am dying to see this movie. Then I read in The Hook that a completely different movie is showing. I called Vinegar Hill, and The Hook is correct, so no Mrs. Palfrey for me. Has anyone seen it? If so, leave a comment, if you don't mind, and tell me what you thought. I'm assuming that since C'ville comes out earlier, it is out of date by Fridays.

In other news, we finally got the floors finished in the part of the house we renovated.

We can move the furniture back in on Sunday, and I can't wait for that because living conditions are decidedly cramped right now. I think the ratty armchair pulled up to the computer is a particularly clasy touch.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!