Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Long time no blog

I'm embarrassed for having neglected this site for so long. That's what happens when you are a student and hold down a job and have four children. I'm looking forward to catching up on my favorite C'ville blogs, and I've noticed some interesting new ones as well.

Food for thought.

Is anyone else finding shopping at Harris-Teeter now comes with mini electric shock therapy? It didn't used to be that way, but now, every time I shop there, I'm getting an almost constant mild shock between my fingers and the shopping cart handle. And if you happen to touch a metal freezer door, while one hand is on your cart--ouch!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stoppy by and visiting my blog!
    I will have to show C the photos of your house project - AND the SHB truck photo - nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was wondering where you'd gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i get shocked at harris teeter all the time. i wonder if it has to do with the vinyl on the shopping cart or something?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is bizarre - We just got a new Harris Teeter and we are all getting shocked as well. Management does not ackowledge the problem...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is bizarre - We just got a new Harris Teeter and we are all getting shocked as well. Management does not ackowledge the problem...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is bizarre - We just got a new Harris Teeter and we are all getting shocked as well. Management does not ackowledge the problem...

    ReplyDelete