Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Tracey. The rules of this particular game are to list eight random facts about yourself, then tag more people, leaving comments on their blogs.

So here goes.

1.My biggest talent is a near photographic memory. My husband Jon will say something like, "Where's that tiny scrap of paper I used to write down the phone number of that really cool guy I met eight months ago?" and I will say, "It's on the third shelf in the bathroom, held down by an empty bottle of children's Advil." And there it will prove to be.

2.I was a rower in college. Generally, I hate sports, but crew was something else.

3. From August 1991 through Februrary 2002, I was either pregnant, breastfeeding, or both without a single break.

4. Since the age of 6, I can get to sleep in just one way--reading in bed until I drop off.

5. The sight of people eating ice cream makes me feel nauseous.

6. I was fired from my first job after just two weeks. I was 16, and worked for an Italian bakery. The owners didn't speak English very well. I thought they wanted me to work Tuesdays and Thursdays. Turns out they wanted me to work every day except Tuesdays and Thursdays.

7.I caught the chicken pox from a nurse in the delivery room at my own birth. My mom caught it too. She was a lot sicker than I was, or so I've been told. My parents had to postphone my christening because I was so scabby and ugly. Then there was worry that I wouldn't be immune, because immunity doesn't always take in a newborn. I was very worried about this when my own kids got chicken pox, but I didn't get sick, so I guess I'm immune.

8.My brother and I are less than a year apart. For two weeks this August, we will be the same age until I have a birthday and become a year older again.

Tags--I am tagging anyone who wants to do this.

8.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!