Monday, November 17, 2008

Times have changed

I stole this picture from my high school alumnae group at facebook. (We were taught to say "alumnae" because it's a girls' school.) Anyway, this picture is from the mother-daughter senior breakfast. I think this was the class of '85's breakfast, which was not my class, but close enough.


Check the moms smoking in the school cafeteria! Also, the groovy '80s rainbow painting on the pillars. I remember when they redecorated the cafeteria, which was in the basement. It was a big deal and the new paint was thought to be very modern and up-and-coming.

*Apology to people who may sub to me through google or bloglines. I keep reposting this entry because it's not showing up on C'ville blogs. This has been happening a lot lately. I always have to repost an entry three or four times in order for it to show up. :(

3 comments:

  1. Ah, let's take a moment, shall we, and mourn the passing of public smoking and mall bangs;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that the moms seem to be engaging in synchronized smoking.

    ReplyDelete