Monday, November 05, 2012

In case you were wondering

Thanks to the city rebuilding the sidewalks along Avon St., I was forced to find a new route for my walk to work.  This was my reward:






It turns out that Fifeville has many visual delights, which I'll probably share in a photo post later on.

In other news, we have been smart-phoned.  One thing I did not consider was the terrible consequence of Jon having access to facetime. Friends and family: I do love you, but I don't always like to talk on the phone.  Now I know that the only thing worse than hearing Jon say, "Oh, here's Patience! I'll put her on the phone!" is to hear him say, "Patience!  Come say hi to X" and being confronted with someone who can actually see me when I've got all my hair pulled into a ponytail on the top of my head. 

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, face time is great for kids --but kids only! I hate talking on the phone, but I can't even imagine having to be ready to be seen as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not smart at ALL!
    Phones are for LISTENING, not SEEING!

    ReplyDelete