Monday, July 08, 2013

One Girl, Forty Martinis VI

I'm currently on a visit to family in Buffalo, but here's a round up of the latest martinis from Bang.

Pink Squeeze: Grapefruit vodka + grapefruit juice with a sugar rim. Very straightforward and uncomplicated.  I love grapefruit juice, so what's not to love about this one?
Couldn't resist a sip before taking the picture.


Bang mojito:  I've been progressing alphabetically through the menu, but once again, I missed one.  I'm not a big mojito drinker, but this one was yummy.  The straw is a thoughtful touch and prevents mint leaves from sticking to your teeth.

Poison Apple:  sometimes you're in the mood for something sour, and this is it.  Vodka + a sour apple liqueur.
Pucker Up


4 comments:

  1. I've started making the simple syrup with mint, straining the mint out for drinks to avoid mint on my teeth. I've heard their mojito is good. I should get over there & try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could drink rum without becoming violent and evil I'd probably enjoy a mojito...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete