Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The gift of gifs

It may be childish, but I think gifs are one of the best things on the internet right now.  It's amusing to use one's favorite micro-moments of video to express one's emotions. If you haven't discovered Whatshouldwecallme, I suggest you check it out, because it's hilarious.   To amuse myself, and because I need a stress outlet, I have put together a little whatshouldwecall me imitation.


When someone sends me an email with a read receipt.



When I'm in a late-running meeting.

When I am invited to a late Friday afternoon meeting


When someone sends me a high priority email

When I'm on call


When I'm put on the spot in a meeting

Paying attention

When someone expects a huge new project to be completed immediately

My reaction to ICD-10

When it's time to leave work for the day.




Monday morning



Friday night


2 comments:

  1. I love this. And if I knew how to post a nice GIF in response to this, I would.

    ReplyDelete